Residential and Commercial Real Estate Company in Griffin GA
Griffin is a small city in the Atlanta metropolitan area. If you are thinking about moving to Georgia, you may want to put Griffin on your list. It has a population of just over 23,000 as of the 2010 census. This helps give Griffin a small-town feel while still maintaining the convenience of a city. Read on to learn why you should be looking for a real estate company in Griffin GA.
Reasons To Live Here
There are many good reasons to love Griffin. Aside from its convenient location 35 miles from Atlanta, these are a few of the best qualities of the city:
- Beautiful Historic District: The Griffin Commercial Historic District is on the National Register of Historic Places. It is bounded by Central Alley, Sixth Street, Taylor Street and Eighth Street. It includes several beautiful buildings including the Griffin Grocery Company Building, which is now a welcome center for the town.
- Very Walkable: Griffin has plenty of places to walk and is one of the more walkable cities in the area. If you prefer to get some fresh air rather than driving, Griffin may be a perfect place to live for you.
- Diverse Population: The population of Griffin is almost evenly split between African American and White residents. This diverse community helps everyone feel at home in the city.
- Affordable: The median home value is $116,900 and the price per square foot is only $80. That is very affordable and perhaps explains why the majority of residents own their homes.
- Education: The school district has a student to teacher ratio of around 17:1. Additionally, the Southern Crescent Technical College and the University of Georgia have branches in the city.
Griffin is a great place to live and work. It can also be a good place to locate a business within the Atlanta metropolitan area. With the right commercial real estate company in Griffin GA, you can find the perfect spot to operate from.
Homes in Griffin GA
Single-family homes in Griffin range from around $50,000 for a modest, single-level house to nearly $2 million for a large, luxury mansion. Whatever your needs, by working with a capable real estate company in Griffin GA, you can find the perfect home for your family. This city has a lot to offer any homebuyer.
Find Your Real Estate Partner
Whether you need a residential or commercial real estate company in Griffin GA, Randy Rawlings Realty can help. With plenty of listing in Griffin and the surrounding area, we are confident we can help you find what you are looking for. Contact us today to get started.